Product Highlights1. Distributed Streaming Platform 2. Messaging Backbone 3. Millisecond responses to support both customer-facing applications and connecting downstream systems with real-time data
Available on Alibaba Cloud Network, Kafka is a distributed streaming platform that aims to provide a unified, high-throughput, low-latency for handling real-time data feeds. Kafka offers reliable, millisecond responses to support both customer-facing applications and connecting downstream systems with real-time data. It is suitable for both offline and online message consumption where messages are persisted on the disk and replicated within the cluster for prevention of data loss.
Here are a few basic concepts about Apache Kafka:
- Kafka runs as a cluster on one or more than one servers.
- The Kafka cluster stores stream of records in categories known as topics.
- Each record consists of a value, a key, and a timestamp.
Miri Infotech, one of a leading IT solutions provider is configuring Apache Kafka, a distributed streaming platform which is embedded with Ubuntu along with ready-to-launch AMI on Alibaba Cloud Network that contains Hadoop, Hbase and Apache Kafka.
Apache Kafka is used for creating real-time data pipelines as well as streaming apps. It is fast, fault-tolerant, scalable, and runs in production in thousands of companies. Kafka is built on top of the synchronization service called ZooKeeper.
This streaming platform has three major capabilities:
- Publish and subscribe to streams of records that are similar to a message queue or an enterprise messaging system.
- Process streams of records as and when they occur.
- Store streams of records in a fault-tolerant and durable way.
Kafka is one of the most popular tools among the developers worldwide because of its easy pickup and 4 APIs namely Producer, Consumer, Streams, and Connect.
- The Producer API enables an application to publish a stream of records to one or more Kafka topics.
- The Consumer API enables an application to subscribe to one or more topics and process the stream of records produced to them.
- The Streams API enables an application to act as a stream processor, effectively transforming the input streams to output streams, consuming an input stream from one or more topics and subsequently, producing an output stream to one or more output topics.
- The Connector API enables building and running reusable producers or consumers that connect Kafka topics to existing applications or data systems.
For more info- https://www.cloud.miritech.com/Alibaba%20Cloud/Kafka.aspx
User GuideClick here to read detailed user guide.
Image ID corresponding to each regionImage version:
Region Image ID
- Purchase Plan:
* The price listed software price only. For final pricing, please navigate to the ECS confirmation page.
|ECS Instance Type||Software Cost||Software Renewals|
Support Service ScopeWe believe in Quality of a Service. We are here to help you 24*7 Feel free to contact us: http://www.miritech.com/ContactUs.aspx +1-(510) 298-5936 | +1-(510) 8708668 email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
End User License Agreement
Refund PolicyNo Refund Policy