Product Highlights1. Supports many advanced features such as Message Groups, Virtual Destinations, Wildcards and Composite Destinations 2. ActionScript/Flash, Smalltalk to talk to ActiveMQ as well as any other popular Message Broker 3. Spring Support so that ActiveMQ can be easily embedded into Spring applications and configured using Spring's XML configuration mechanism
ActiveMQ is one of the most powerful and prevailing messaging and Integration Patterns server. Apache ActiveMQ is quick, supports numerous Cross Language Clients and Protocols, comes along with easy to use Enterprise Integration Patterns and many more advanced features whilst supporting JMS 1.1 and J2EE 1.4.
Apache ActiveMQ available on Alibaba Cloud allows to foster the communication from more than just one client or which is known as Enterprise Feature. The communication is managed with components like computer clustering & ability to use any database as a JMS persistence provider besides cache, virtual memory, and journal persistency.
Miri Infotech, a leading IT Solutions Provider is launching a product which will configure and publish ActiveMQ, messaging server written in PHP for the MySQL database which is embedded pre-configured tool with LAMP and ready-to-launch AMI on Alibaba Marketplace that contains CMS Bundle, Apache, MySQL, Linux, PHP (LAMP).
In simple words, ActiveMQ, is designed for the purpose of sending messages amongst two applications, or two components inside one application. Numerous modes of high-availability are engaged that include both file-system and database row-level locking mechanisms. In an enterprise, it supports relatively larger number of transport procedures, including OpenWire, AMQP, STOMP, REST, MQTT, and WebSockets and is celebrated for its flexibility in configuration as well.
Why use the ActiveMQ services from Miri?
- Consistent between platforms
Some features of ActiveMQ are:
- Supports the Enterprise Integration Patterns both in the JMS client as well as the Message Broker
- Fully supports JMS 1.1 and J2EE 1.4 with transient, persistent, transactional and XA messaging
- Fully supports pluggable transport protocols like in-VM, c SSL, UDP, multicast, NIO, JGroups, NIO, and JXTA transports
- Supports a range of Cross Language Clients as well as Protocols from Java, C, C++, C#, Ruby, Perl, Python, PHP
- CXF and Active Support so that ActiveMQ can be effortlessly dropped into either of these web service stacks to offer reliable messaging
- Supports advanced features like Virtual Destinations, Message Groups, Wildcards and Composite Destinations
- REST API to deliver technology agnostic and language neutral web centered API to messaging
For more info- https://www.cloud.miritech.com/Alibaba%20Cloud/activeMQ.aspx
User GuideClick here to read detailed user guide.
Image ID corresponding to each regionImage version:
Region Image ID
- Purchase Plan:
* The price listed software price only. For final pricing, please navigate to the ECS confirmation page.
|ECS Instance Type||Software Cost||Software Renewals|
Support Service ScopeWe believe in Quality of a Service. We are here to help you 24*7 Feel free to contact us: http://www.miritech.com/ContactUs.aspx +1-(510) 298-5936 | +1-(510) 8708668 firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com YouTube Url – https://youtu.be/4MPg1yO7YSo
End User License Agreement
Refund PolicyNo Refund Policy