- Webuzo WordPress Stack is pre-bundled with all the dependencies and requirements like Apache, MySQL, PHP, etc.
- WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability.
- WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. More simply, WordPress is what you use when you want to work with your blogging software, not fight it.
User GuideClick here to read detailed user guide.
Image ID corresponding to each regionImage version:
Region Image ID
- Purchase Plan:
|ECS Instance Type||ECS Usage||Software Cost||Software Renewals|
Support Service Scope
- Webuzo has a great support team which works round the clock to provide the best customer satisfaction. Webuzo has extensive self-support options like documentation, knowledge base and community forum that are available 24x7.
- If you have queries related to out product, please mail us at email@example.com. You can also get personalized support from the tech support team.
- If you are facing an issues related to Webuzo you can open a support ticket(http://softaculous.com/support/).
Support : Support Center
Sales : firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype : webuzo
End User License Agreement
The below lists the License Agreement to which users of Webuzo must agree to before using the Webuzo Package :
1) This license applies to FREE / PREMIUM / PAID Webuzo Packages.
2) Users may use this software, on both personal and commercial web sites.
3) You may NOT modify our Webuzo Code in any way, however you may modify THEMES or LANGUAGES based on your needs.
4) PREMIUM / PAID License includes free support and regular updates and expires on the date of expiry GMT timezone.
5) Users may NOT, however, redistribute or repost/ resell for download any part of this software (Webuzo PACKAGE) without expressed written consent from the Webuzo Team. Redistribution is defined as re-offering our scripts for download in any fashion, whether on a competing web site, an application that generates code snippets, or a CD-ROM collection of PHP codes etc.
6) Users agree not to remove/ edit the credit notice within the source code, or claim the code to be work of their own.
7) Users agree not to use this software for illegal purposes, or on sites containing illegal material.
8) Users agree not to hold http://www.Webuzo.com/ (Webuzo) or any other copyright holder or developer of this software, liable for any damages resulted from proper or improper use of any of this software. Use at your own risk.
9) USERS MUST NOT REMOVE OR HIDE OR MODIFY the copyright notice at the bottom of every page created.
10) An annual license includes support and updating for a period of one year. To receive support and updates after one year requires a renewal of the license.
11) A lifetime license (also called an "owned" or "one-time" license) includes support and updating for the life of the product.
12) You understand that breach of this License will result in immediate cancellation of your license(s), and no refunds will be given.
13) The pricing structure may be changed at any time. Price changes do not affect existing licenses. The new rates will be applicable to the existing licenses when the license is renewed.
NO WARRANTY : THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS/COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE IN ANY FORM ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
Yearly License : We follow a One Month refund policy.
Monthly License : We follow a 15 Days refund policy.