Note: Gitlab needs to be used in a cloud server with more than 1C 2G configuration, 1 core 1G server can not use this image.
1.GitLab is an open source project for warehouse management system. The use of Git as a code management tool, and on this basis to build up the web services.
2. Gitlab is an open source project management program developed with Ruby on Rails, you can access the public or private projects through the WEB interface. It has a similar function with Github, able to browse the source code, management defects and comments.
3. Mirror environment using RPM installation, the corresponding software installation directory in /var/opt/gitlab.
4.Open the image environment to install the script source code, you can use the script to initialize the image on the corresponding cloud host environment.
User GuideClick here to read detailed user guide.
Image ID corresponding to each regionImage version:
Region Image ID
- Purchase Plan:
* The price listed software price only. For final pricing, please navigate to the ECS confirmation page.
|ECS Instance Type||Software Cost||Software Renewals|
Support Service Scope
Email service available on weekdays: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit the company website: https://en.cloudcare.cn/
End User License Agreement
* Copyright (C) 2002-2016 Igor Sysoev
* Copyright (C) 2011-2016 Nginx, Inc.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
The free product do not support refund.
If you have any problem or concern about our product please contact us with mail.