Product HighlightsWhat's new 82? With Version 82, you can now deploy Python WSGI applications. We also added new UAPI modules for Box Trapper, GPG, ImageManager, and ServerInformation. You can now set expiration dates for new or updated API tokens, allowing you to automatically expire remote access to your system. Finally the checkallsslcerts script now includes the reason an SSL can't be issued, speeding up the resolution of the problem.
By default, you can use the cPanel license key freely for about 15 days, and then you would need to convert the trial license to your own official license.
Go to: go.cpanel.net/store to purchase a license before your trial license expires.
cPanel & WHM is a suite of tools that gives you the ability to automate web hosting tasks via a simple graphical user interface. For over 20 years, cPanel & WHM has remained the leading hosting automation platform and provides website owners and server administrators all the tools necessary to take their product to the next level. cPanel & WHM allows users to focus on empowering their customers and build every facet of their website experience.
Automatic Updates Included
Each license includes ALL updates for cPanel & WHM. cPanel & WHM also allows the server administrator to select their updating preferences. From bleeding EDGE, to slow and STABLE, administrators can set the release tier that their server updates with.
Learn more about our release tiers and processes: go.cpanel.net/releasetiers
Top cPanel Features
• Launch and manage email accounts and calendars
• Control spam through SpamAssassin and cPanel's exclusive BoxTrapper
• Backup, transfer and manage files via FTP and built-in File Manager
• Launch databases using MySQL Wizard, PostgreSQL and phpMyAdmin
• Manage many domains from a single account and manage DNS zones
• Publish a website
Top WHM® Features
• Migrate new customers with ease
• Create cPanel accounts and hosting packages
• Customize and brand your service
• Secure your system at various levels
• View, analyze, and diagnose server stats
Take a look at some of our favorite features in a walkthrough at go.cpanel.net/trycpanel
User GuideClick here to read detailed user guide.
Image ID corresponding to each regionImage version:
Region Image ID
- Purchase Plan:
* The price listed software price only. For final pricing, please navigate to the ECS confirmation page.
|ECS Instance Type||Software Cost||Software Renewals|
Support Service ScopeWhen a license is purchased directly from cPanel, direct access to the world-renowned cPanel support staff is included. This team of Linux experts and cPanel & WHM aficionados boast an outstanding 90% feedback score. https://go.cpanel.net/cpanelsupport
End User License Agreement